We do our utmost to ensure that you understand the cost of your treatment and are happy with the outcome.
We will always produce a written estimate for you which itemises the treatment plan we are proposing. We want you to leave the practice knowing that there are options for you and the relative cost of those options is clear. With this information we believe you will be better able to make an informed decision about how you wish to proceed.
We recommend that private patients consider joining our Practice Payment Plan.
A fee may be charged if an appointment is broken or cancelled without 48 hours prior notice.
- New patient examination (45 minutes) £95
- Routine examination £79
- Single X-ray £9
- Routine exam and 30 minute scale & polish with hygienist £122
- Hygienist session (30 minutes) £78
- Oraquix hygiene dental anaesthesia £12
- White fillings from £125
Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
- Root filling from £340
- Tooth Whitening - single arch (top or bottom) including 5 tubes of whitening gel and custom made whitening tray £250
- Tooth Whitening - 2 arches (top and bottom) including 10 tubes of whitening gel and custom made whitening trays £350
- Porcelain crown from £640
- Re-cement crown from £65
- Bridges - per unit from £660
Invisalign - Clear aligners
- Vivera® Retainers (3 sets) £350
- Invisalign® i7 (minor crowding up to 7 aligners) from £1595
- Invisalign® Lite (minor crowding up to 14 aligners) from £2495
- Invisalign® Full (moderate, up to 24 aligners) from £3195
- Invisalign® Full (complex, more than 24 aligners) from £4195
- Invisalign® Assessment - pre-treatment planning. We look at the viability of the treatment and undertake a more detailed assessment including digital modelling and taking of detailed photographs. We work with Invisalign® and their extensive database to assess how many sets of aligners you need so we can give you an exact total fee for your individual treatment. This fee is deducted from the final treatment cost if you decide to proceed with the suggested treatment plan. £200
- Is Invisalign® for you? A pre-assessment. A consultation where we carry out a full digital scan of your mouth to produce images and discuss whether Invisalign® is suitable for you. A scan and digital mock-up of what could be achieved is presented to you in the surgery. From our experience we can tell whether you are likely to be a suitable candidate for Invisalign® treatment. £50
- Partial denture from £580
- Full denture from £580
- Simple extraction from £148
- Domicilliary visit £120
- Emergency call-out (excluding treatment) £140
- Minimum fee for casual attender (not registered at the practice) - emergency appointment from £95
- Emergency appointment (for registered patient) £65
Dartmouth Dental Practice - Finance Options
- Dartmouth Dental Practice Maintenance Scheme from £18
We accept payments by Cash, Delta, Mastercard, Switch, Visa and Amex.